Water right where you want it, just enough gear storage, and a better sense of balance—the beloved women's L.U.X.E.. LR features a lower center of gravity and more upper mobility on the trail. This pack moves the weight of your load from your shoulders to your hips, which keeps your upper body free and gives you better balance on steep, technical terrain. Not to mention, it makes for less shoulder and neck fatigue after a long day in the saddle. Combine this with the benefit of being designed to specifically fit a woman's frame, and you've got the perfect set-up for epic trail days. The new reservoir garage allows you to access your water from the front, without disrupting the contents of your pack. The garage also holds a tool roll and rain cover for easy access to essentials at a moments notice. The external overflow pocket rolls into itself to be stowed until you need it and the helmet hooks offer handy helmet storage when not riding. And because it's built around the 3-liter CRUX reservoir, you'll never have to compromise on hydration, no matter how long you want to ride for. Easy-access storage on the harness gives immediate access to essentials without removing the pack.
- The storage and hydration capacity you love with a women's specific design, increased stability and better load-distribution for all day rides
- 3-Liter CRUX LR Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Keeps your fluids low and tight for better balance and increased pack stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Inner belt transfers weight to hips, outer belt compresses cargo
- Ventilated Cargo Harness: Maximized ventilation and quick-grab storage
- Deployable Overflow Pocket: There when you need it, out of the way when you don't
- Gear Capacity: 11L/670 cu in
|Charcoal/Silver / 100-ounce / 11L / One Size||886798015552||1823001000||CAM35289851R|