Padded Bike Gloves For Aggressive Riding.
The men's Cross-X Gloves lead the downhill charge with a snug fit and bomber construction. These durable mountain bike gloves feature rubber knuckle guards and a 3mm foam pad at the palm to damp vibration and cushion your hands. A moisture-wicking shell keeps hands cool and dry. Silicone grip on the fingers and palm maintain a secure grip on the bar and make the Cross-X the glove of choice for riding on the edge.
- Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch air-mesh shell
- AX SUEDE DEUCE synthetic-suede palm
- Neoprene knuckle flex panel
- 3mm palm padding
- Silicone-gripper finger and thumb
- Microfleece nose wipe
- Polygiene Odor Control technology
- Hook-and-loop closure cuff
- Shell: 49% Nylon 38% Neoprene 7% Spandex 6% Polyester
- Palm: 93% Polyester 5% Spandex 2% Polyurethane
- Padding: 70% Polyurethane 30% Rubber