From the Enduro World Series to Red Bull Rampage, top riders demand the Giro Insurgent Spherical and the confidence it delivers. Our engineers maximized the intake points for cool, fresh air, resulting in cooling power 50% more efficient than the Disciple MIPS. A lightweight, soft-touch, and absorbent pad set includes two different cheek pads with each of the three sizes, allowing for a customizable fit, which are secured via a directional snap system allowing for easy removal in case of a crash. At 1,040 grams in size M/L, the Insurgent is 200 grams lighter than the Disciple MIPS despite additional features including the advanced protection performance of Spherical Technology. Insurgent Spherical utilizes a pair of different density EPP and EPS foam layers that work like a ball and socket to redirect impact energy in a crash. Additional features include a patent-pending Flex Gasket along the lower edge of the helmet, designed to reduce the role a helmet can play in certain collarbone impacts, tool-free breakaway visor bolts with integrated Allen key receiver for easy removal, and a central visor bolt hole, which does double-duty as the ideal mount for P.O.V. action cameras.
- SPHERICAL TECHNOLOGY, POWERED BY MIPS — Spherical Technology's ball-and-socket design, powered by MIPS, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. It also eliminates contact with hard plastic or slip-planes against the skin.
- OPTIMIZED FRONT INTAKE VENTS — Giro engineers designed precise placement and shape of intake vents to optimize cool air flowing over riders' heads.
- MAXIMIZED REAR EXHAUST VENTS — Our complex Wind Tunnel venting system allows hot air an easy escape route from the rear of the helmet.
- BREAKAWAY VISOR BOLTS — Tool-free breakaway visor bolts are engineered with an integrated Allen key receiver for easy removal and replacement in case of crash.
- DIRECTIONAL SNAP SYSTEM — In case of emergency, cheek pads are easily removable without disturbing the rider's head and neck position.
- PATENT-PENDING FLEX GASKET — The zone along the lower edge of the helmet is designed to allow some flex, reducing the role a helmet can play in certain collarbone impacts.
- STEALTH CAMERA MOUNT — The central visor bolt hole does double duty as an ideal location for mounting P.O.V. action cameras.
|Matte Black / X-Small/Small||196178009263||7145270||GIR68274896M|
|Matte Black / Medium/Large||196178009270||7145271||GRI23223717L|
|Matte Black / X-Large/XX-Large||196178009287||7145272||GRI26214131L|
|Matte Harbor Blue / X-Small/Small||196178009294||7145273||GRI27796021L|
|Matte Harbor Blue / Medium/Large||196178009300||7145274||GRI2687322L|
|Matte Harbor Blue / X-Large/XX-Large||196178009317||7145275||GIR75750513M|
|Matte Metallic Black/Ano Lime / X-Small/Small||196178009324||7145276||GIR83899989M|
|Matte Metallic Black/Ano Lime / Medium/Large||196178009331||7145277||GIR82461484M|
|Matte Metallic Black/Ano Lime / X-Large/XX-Large||196178009348||7145278||GIR85655922M|
|Matte White/Ano Blue / X-Small/Small||196178009355||7145279||GIR75410380M|
|Matte White/Ano Blue / Medium/Large||196178009362||7145281||GIR74310074M|
|Matte White/Ano Blue / X-Large/XX-Large||196178009379||7145280||GIR77128315M|